Although I plan to keep this page reasonably professional, there are a few of my residences on the Street which may prove relevant. If you’re looking for dirt on my personal life these may or may not help.
Here are some sites and resources that I’ve enjoyed or found useful.
- Compare protein structures on the PDB website. Most code was written by Andreas Prlić, with some of the jCE Circular Permuations algorithm by myself.
- Cliff Mass provides a detailed and informative discussion of Washington weather.
- Marc Liyanage maintains several excellent OS X binaries of common tools like Apache, as well as publishes useful tricks for techy mac stuff.
- A good friend of mine, Ryan McElroy, who now does amazing things with databases for Facebook.
- This wordpress template was designed by spyka from Free Web Templates.